The Weld County Business Recovery Program will be accepting a second round of applications now through November 15, 2020. The first round of the grant program received 215 applications, compromised of businesses throughout the county, and supporting a variety of industries including restaurants, service providers, retail, and more.
If your business has been financially impacted by COVID-19 expenses or experienced lost revenue, grant funds are still available for businesses who qualify and submit an application for the second round of funding.
Grant awards will continue to be capped at a maximum of $25,000, depending on the number of full-time employees a company has. Businesses are encouraged to submit proof of eligible expenses up to the cap they qualify for.
About the program:
- Depending on financial need, grant assistance will be available up to $25,000 per business who meet the eligibility guidelines and criteria.
- Businesses who have already received grant funding to cover eligible expenses cannot ‘double-dip’ for additional funding. Round 1 applicants may apply for Round 2 if they have additional eligible expenses not covered by Round 1.
- Round 2 applications must be submitted online by November 15, 2020.
- An Application Review committee, compromised of stakeholders throughout Weld County, will determine eligibility and grant amount. Grant awards will be distributed by December 15, 2020.
- Read the full list of guidelines and apply at weldrecovery.com
Upstate Colorado’s NoCoRecovers website – one place for all business recovery information
Direct Link to SBA Loan Application
Paycheck Protection Program FAQs
Eastern Colorado Small Business Development Center
Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT)