How do I pay a ticket?

If you received a traffic ticket and would like to pay early in order to reduce the number of points on your driving record, you’ll need to return your copy of the ticket, signed and dated on the back, to the Town Hall within 20 days with payment. You can mail it or bring it in. If you’re in town and didn’t bring the ticket with you, we can still help you.

If you can’t pay the ticket before your court date, you need to show up in court to avoid extra fees and/or a bench warrant.

How do I find out if I need a Building Permit?

There’s more to that than we can give here, but here’s a link to our Building Permit Information page:

How do I get a license to open a marijuana dispensary in Garden City?

At the current time, we are not granting new licenses.

How do I receive help from your Outreach Center?

The Outreach Center is open on the first and third Wednesdays of the month from 10:00 to Noon and is located at the Town Hall at 621 27th Street Rd. You only need to show up and express a need to get help.

How do I apply for a Revitalization Grant?

Download the commercial application here or the residential application here. Requirements and instructions are included in the application. You will need to submit the application to the Town Hall and then appear at a Town Board meeting to get approval. See our schedule (that should be a link) for Board Meeting times and deadlines to make submissions.